Thursday 15 December 2011

Bye Bye Torquay!

These last three months in Torquay has been a huge and satisfying experience.

I came with the idea of ​​working practices and improve a language, but I found much more.

At work I have met great people and learned a lot about audiences and how to organize art events.

On the other hand Torquay is a charming town, its streets and its people are very welcoming, with an incredible nightlife and fun.

And finally and most importantly, I found a family. My host family treated me like a daughter and now I have a new brother, Shaun. And also my Spanish friends! With whom I spent the best times and who have shared this great experience, being for all memorable.

I hope to return someday, but I'm sure I will always remember the time I spent here with a big smile.

Many thanks to everyone who made it possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment